Thursday, June 10, 2010

Latest O'Leary pics

We haven't posted in awhile.  I thought I'd put up some of the latest pictures.

I never seemed to have my camera during the good photo ops while we were in Seattle for the blessing/sealing.  At least I did get a few pictures and I'm glad my lens was able to get all of Esme's legs in.

I love the way Jackson waves-
I'm not sure what happened here:
Happy Birthday Olive (you all remember that we have a third child - now we have the pictures to prove it)
This is showing off Joss' mad photography skills:
Coolest kids at the pool (and that's not just because they were the only kids at the pool):

3 comments:

Caroline said...

is jackson wearing pink?

Caroline said...

sometimes i wish charlee would pose better for the camera. she is so stinkin cute until i pull out the camera and then charlee turns ugly... joss... always prepared for a photo op.

O'Leary O'Family said...

No, He is wearing white with red stitches, but he is tough enough to wear pink!