Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A few last pictures

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been taking a few pictures. 
When we found out Max had cancer we took him out to get a few last pictures.  As soon as we let him out of the car he immediately grabbed a stick!  It was very cute. He couldn't really chase it, but he wanted to try so we played for a few minutes.


Our neighbor took this picture right before we left our house for the last time.  It was a little weird driving away knowing that we won't ever be back to this house again. 



My friend Jaylyn turned 30 right before we left so we had a big party for her.  The theme was the year she was born (1980).  I found a turquoise silk jumpsuit, with shoulder pads I might add, and a pair of white-wash, tapered jeans in Reid's size all at Salvation Army.  So much fun!

No comments: