Thursday, September 30, 2010

O'Leary randoms

We've had a few fun days since we've posted last, so I'm just throwing them all in together.
Here is Joss at her first day of Preschool.  She picked out her own pack-pack, just the right size so it doesn't hit her butt when she walks - this was a very important feature.
 


Olive was sitting right next to me and colored all over herself while I was working.  She is efficient.  She covered herself in 5 colors very quickly.  She also managed to keep her bib nice and clean!
This was the last of many 3rd birthday parties for Jackson.  the melting mess in the background was supposed to be the inner-tube, but it didn't work out quite like I had it planned in my head!

Shawn and I were able to celebrate our monumental 10 year anniversary in Phoenix, without kids.  We managed to get the coldest wettest day in Phoenix for our waterpark day.  We still had fun!

No comments: