Monday, November 23, 2009

Reid 'n Daves Deer Adventure

I took last Friday off for a Friday/Saturday deer hunt.  Dave Mitchel and I took our boat and motored out to a hot spot where luck was on our side.  We called in these three deer Friday and saw three others.  Then on Saturday, we didn't see a single deer.  Guess that's hunting.

This is the 3rd deer I've "harvested" this year.  No wall hangers, but it is all fun hunting!




This was Dave's second deer of the day.  A nice 3 point.  This is a very nice deer by Alaska's standard.

This was Dave's other deer, which happens to be a 3 pointer.  Since last time we went out, I shot the only deer we saw, this trip Dave got to shoot first.  So he got the first and third deer we saw, I shot the second.  His two deer just happened to be bigger.  Next time the rules might be a little different.

1 comment:

O'Leary O'Family said...

Is it normal to take a picture of yourself, by yourself, with someone else's deer?