Wednesday, July 15, 2009

O'Leary pics

I love the Reid and Mishel show!
Here's some of the pictures from my camera. I thought I had turned all the pictures the right way, but they didn't turn out that way...


Here are James, Jackson, and James' facial hair playing with a sparkler. I love this pic!

Hiking at Hyalite. What a good looking crew!



I don't ever remember the ice cream truck coming by our house, and it totally did while we were there. You can't pass up the ice cream truck, but then you can't keep the patio clean when these babies get ice cream!



Charlee hasn't missed too many chances for ice cream!



We sure missed Mishel, Jordan and Shawn, but it really was an awesome time! Can't wait to see the other pics you all took!
Hope Jesse's shoulder surgery is going well today!
Love you!










No comments: