Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Can everyone see the red and pink Christmas background that I applied to the blog (or the Thanksgiving one I added last week)? Reid can't see the background or read any of the text when he is at work. I was just wondering if anyone else was having similar problems..... send me an email or comment on this post if you are and I will change it back!

I added a "Dear Santa" list to the right side of our blog. This is intended to be a place for you to list items that your family would like for Christmas from your Secret Santa Family (although how secret are they really?)

I know for Reid and I it is very difficult to know what to get everyone each year because we are so far away. I also know that money is tight so I would like to spend my money on a gift that you would really like.

To add items to the list sign in to the blog, and then click on the little tools icon on the bottom right corner of the list. A box will pop up with the list for you to add to.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you have an idea for a better way to share this information.

Merry Christmas

No comments: